Making a unique piece for a unique someone is a labor of love for me, and I will pour my heart into any commissioned work.
Custom jewelry orders and commissions for paintings are accepted depending on the length of my waiting list and travel schedule. The short term schedule is as follows:
The current waiting list is 4 weeks. Please contact me if you are interested in having a custom piece made.
Most custom work will take somewhere between 2 and 4 weeks to be completed and ready for shipping. I will always let you know the time frame before we start. Here’s how it works:
1. Please contact me and tell me as much as you can about your occasion/reason for having a custom piece made, what kind of item you had in mind, when you need it to be finished, your budget, your likes and dislikes (your style, color/material preferences, etc.), and (if applicable) jewelry size or (if you would like to commission a painting) desired dimensions of the painting and/or a description/dimensions of the space where the painting will be displayed. If you are interested in including a diamond, please let me know what cut/carat you have in mind (if any), as well as your preference on its origin: conflict-free (through the Kimberley Process Certification System), Canadian, or recycled. I also work with a variety of other gemstones that are either fair trade or recycled, so if you are interested in using a particular stone, please let me know.
2. Based on the initial information you send me, I may either have more questions for you, or I will give you an idea of what I have in mind. If that sounds good to you, I will likely need a day or so to make up a price estimate for the work. If not, we’ll keep brainstorming until everyone loves the idea.
3. If you decide to go ahead with the project, a 50% deposit is required to get started. I will most likely also ask you for photos and/or measurements of the person (or space) the piece is going to be made for. I will keep in touch with you during the work process to ask more questions as they arise.
4. When the work is completed, I will email you a photo for your approval, along with a final invoice. The remaining balance on the invoice will become due upon your approval of the work, and I will ship as soon as your payment clears. (If your piece should get damaged during shipping, or if upon receipt something is not as you expected it to be, I will always be glad to repair/redo/refund.)
5. Please let me know when you get your special piece. My biggest reward is your happiness with my work, and I *love* to hear from you!
Please contact me to inquire about commissioned work.